5.11.12

Astro pt.4

I'm really hooked up with astro photography. This photo is taken from the same spot with photo in previous post. Except this one is vertical. In my opinion it makes huge difference after all. The reason for posting a photo similar to the previous one is to show you the the difference between horizontal and vertical landscapes. Compare this one to the previous photo and let me know which one you like more. Personally I like more the vertical one in this scene, because I can fit more stuff into photo, like the rocks in the bottom and I have more space for the stars. Horizontal view is pretty much all the same, woods and a few cottage, so there is no reason extend it.

EXIF:
exposure time -  30 sec
aperture - f/5.6
iso - 400
focal length - 30mm



No comments:

Post a Comment